PSYND the only (ISC)² certified trainer in Switzerland. This partnership means everything you receive from this class, from the authorized instructor to the official (ISC)² course material, is always up-to-date and considered the best available.
The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers, and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles.
Authorized CISSP training is often considered as a leading choice for IT personnel interested in information security training. PSYND’s CISSP certification prep course will review eight of the most relevant information security domains, all of which deliver a wealth of current information on the Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for the CISSP exam.
The exam contains 250 questions and it takes 6 hours. A deep preparation is worth!
Aside from a reserved seat in an upcoming CISSP training seminar, you are also provided with a number of helpful CISSP exam resources. For starters, you will only receive official (ISC)² courseware. This guarantees the content you review is always the most current version and was developed by (ISC)². Additionally, you also receive a number of study tools. These resources include practice tests, flashcards, and a CISSP student handbook. All things considered, PSYND’s CISSP training program is a great resource for those who are interested in successfully preparing for the CISSP certification exam or simply refreshing their knowledge on various leadership and operational domains in information security.
- Domain 1. Security and Risk Management
- Domain 2. Asset Security
- Domain 3. Security Architecture and Engineering
- Domain 4. Communication and Network Security
- Domain 5. Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Domain 6. Security Assessment and Testing
- Domain 7. Security Operations
- Domain 8. Software Development Security
- Universally recognized
- Extremely Popular
- Holding the Court
- The Credibility of CISSP Job-Role
- CISSP Member Benefits
- Most Stable IT Profession
- High-Rate of Salary Hike
- Recent Trends and Technological Developments
- Handling the Multidisciplinary World
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Professionals
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- CISSP Member Benefits
- Security Architect
- IT Director/Manager
- Director of Security
- Network Architect
- Security Systems Engineer
- Chief Information Security Officer
- IT professionals interested in obtaining the CISSP credential
|CCSP||8th Jun 2020 (5 days)||Geneva|
|CISSP||29th Jun 2020 (5 days)||Geneva|
|CCSP||21st Sep 2020 (5 days)||Zurich|
|CISSP||26th Oct 2020 (5 days)||Zurich|
|CISSP||9th Nov 2020 (5 days)||Geneva|
|CCSP||30th Nov 2020 (5 days)||Geneva|